meriSTEM aims to build teachers’ capacity to do great things by providing reliable resources for them to flip science.
Flipping is a teaching approach that can make a class more active and student–centred, but it can be a lot of work to implement.
meriSTEM Courses mean teachers don’t each have to re-create the wheel. Experts have created short videos and questions for year 11 and 12 students to study in their own time, at their own pace. Using meriSTEM, teachers have more time to plan excellent lessons, facilitate deeper concept learning through problem solving, labs, demonstrations and projects; and connect with their students.
meriSTEM is free to all teachers and students, thanks to the countless volunteers, sponsors and the Physics Education Centre at The Australian National University.
- View the teacher newsletter archives.
- Join the meriSTEM teacher community to access teacher-only planning and lesson resources and receive occasional newsletters.
- View the contributor newsletter archives.
- Join the meriSTEM contributor community by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- Join the meriSTEM supporter community by emailing email@example.com
Continue to About / Supporters